PDA

View Full Version : New team in Northants

Chris C
05-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi we are just setting up a team in Northants.

Does anybody have a copy of a Service level agreement that we can use

Thanks

Tony Ferrari
05-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Chris

There are some examples on the Team Controllers forum, that you won't have access to just yet.

If you are the nominated contact for Northants, then Bob or Alasdair can give you access, which i'm sure one of them will do soon.

Funnily enough SLAs or MOUs are still quite rare, not just with 4x4 Response Groups but with the voluntary sector in general, so most of us are still operating without them. Of course that is something we would wish to change and i'm sure it will come in time.

Tony

BobWessex
05-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Chris in view of our conversation last night I have given you access to "Team Controllers"

Chris C
05-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi Chris in view of our conversation last night I have given you access to "Team Controllers"

Thanks Bob & Tony!!!!

Silly question but where is the controller forum?

Tony Ferrari
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Board Index >> Members Only >> Team Controllers

Or just click here http://www.4x4response.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Chris C
09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
We have had our first offical meet tonight and it went down very well so thank you for all the information and help.

So far at a first count we have 10 active members with many others showing intrest but still on the fence

We hope to have the basics in place by the weekend with a view to contacting all the relevant agencies at the start of Jan once we are insured, trained & organised etc.

Chris C
10-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Chris,

don't forget that insurance is available (v. much cheaper) through formal membership of the national group - contact Tony Ferrari for details etc.

well done on setting this up...

Alasdair

Thanks Alasdair the cheque is in the post as they say :lol: :lol: