PDA

View Full Version : Another from Northants

Jimbob
14-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone.

Just joined here and allong with a few others helping set up a Northants group as you may have allready gathered!

Jonathan.

BobWessex
14-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Jonathan,

Looks like you have quite a team developing there.

Chris C
14-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi Jonathan,

Looks like you have quite a team developing there.

Hi Jon!!!!!!!!!

Bob the team as you can see is coming on very well with some very commited team members so far we are upto approx 20 active members and most of our to do list is well under way..... :lol: :lol: come and have a look at our forum, it would be great to get your opinion!!!

BobWessex
14-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Now where have I seen something like this before ? :roll:

Non emergency contact

including assistance at events/exercises

In Emergency the public should Dial 999

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northants 4x4 Response is always happy to assist other charities and charitable organisations with fund raising by providing transport, marshals and other assistance.

We make no charge for our time.

However, depending upon the nature of the assistance and the distances involved we may request a reimbursement of mileage expenses.

We also request that you provide public/employers liability insurance.

We would also ask that consideration be given to donating to our general operating costs.

Please call 07841 80026

Aaah I remember now :D

Non emergency contact

including assistance at events/exercises

In Emergency the public should Dial 999

Statutory & voluntary agencies click here

Wessex 4x4 Response is always happy to assist other charities and charitable organisations with fund raising by providing transport, marshals and other assistance.

We make no charge for our time.

However, depending upon the nature of the assistance and the distances involved we may request a reimbursement of mileage expenses.

We also request that you provide public/employers liability insurance.

We would also ask that consideration be given to donating to our general operating costs.

Please call 07092 870604 or Complete the form below

Seriously though it's looking good and I would say to any new team look around a few of the existing sites and take anything of any use. Especially if you do like one new team and say "cheques should be made payable to Wessex 4x4 Response" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris C
14-12-2008, 08:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The best flatery :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Northants
14-12-2008, 08:43 PM
wow they look very similar , how very uncanny Chris.

ssshh, anyway Chris I think that youve got away with it!

Chris C
14-12-2008, 08:45 PM
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

nigel leyland
15-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Good to see a new group initiated, and welcome to the fold.............

Can I suggest you edit the bit concerning who to make the cheques payable to........you're more than welcome to use "4x4RNE" :D

Best of luck folks and if you need any help with anything just shout, although I can't garantee a satisfactory response, I do know everyone will do what ever they can :D

Nigel.

Jamie_Hewison
15-12-2008, 09:51 PM
could i make a small suggestion on making cheques payable to "the Jamie Hewison early retirement fund" :lol: :lol: :lol: who says you cant retire at 22? ;)

but seriously good luck with the new team!