PDA

View Full Version : West Sussex says hello.......................

Dave Hudson
09-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi all, Just a note to say hi. :)

I was going to start a group for West Sussex only but following a chat with Bob Hatcher and Alasdair Kirk, I was informed that there is a group being formed in the area, called 'Southdowns 4x4 Response'.

The National Register on this site (Membership of the National 4x4 Response Network as at 2009-02-09) does not list it. :?: :?:

If anybody knows of the whereabouts of 'Southdowns 4x4 Response' please contact me

Regards

Dave (aka, websnail across the net) :) :)

Dave Hudson
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Alasdair Kirk: Thanks for info. I have contacted David Marden....cheers :) :)

Question on different topic: can I / you change my 'username'? instead of 'Dave Hudson' I'd like to use 'websnail'.......is it possible?

Tony Ferrari
14-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Dave

As the forum is viewed by others, including Emergency Response Professionals, we do try to keep a professional image by limiting user names to either real names or first name and group name.

So in your case that would be Dave Hudson or "Dave South Downs", so i'd leave it as it is.

Dave Hudson
14-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Tony, I had been in contact with Alasdair Kirk via private message and all is sorted. Whilst I'd liked to have changed my user name, I am happy to stay plain old Dave Hudson. :)

I have added websnail to my signature. :) :)

Tony Ferrari
14-02-2009, 02:05 PM
That's cool!

Tony

(AKA Mad Cow, Tony F or Enzo Redcar depending on where i'm posting)