PDA

View Full Version : Outgoing PM's not showing in "Sent" folder.

Dave B at Borg
30-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Bug or feature?

I'm not seeing my replies to a PM, showing in the "Sent" folder, in the personal message machinery dialog.

Dave Baxter.

Tony Ferrari
30-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Dave

You need to tick the box at the bottom of the page

Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items (http://www.4x4response.info/private.php?folderid=-1) folder

Dave B at Borg
30-04-2013, 04:26 PM
What box Tony? All I see are submit and review. Review does as expected, Submit seems to er, "Submit" it somewhere, and I get no errors or warnings. So, what gives.
Using FireFox V20.0.1 if that makes any difference. Scripting enabled for the site.

Dave.

Dave B at Borg
30-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Sory Tony, found it. Not exactly obvious.....

You need to put that box in the message dialog itself, or preset it to ticked. It's daft having it right down the bottom off the lower edge of a laptop screen universe, well below just about anything else that maters... The site colour scheme doenst help on LCD's either, at least with my eyes, and I do know from past conversations others have the same accessability issues to greater or lesser extent due to the low contrast colours.

Regards.

Dave B.

Tony Ferrari
01-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Dave

Thanks for your comments, I'll see if there's anything Patrick (the Webmeister) can do about the accessibility issues without loosing the "corporate image" too much.