PDA

View Full Version : Hi

JK_Exeter
08-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi.

My names Joe and I've just been to an induction day held near Taunton.

Good day. Very informative. Nice to meet a few localish people. There seemed to be a pretty wide catchment for the group but needs must.

I drive a SWB Pajero whicj I am doing bots and pieces to all the time. I used to have a Hilux that I offroaded and kinda got the bug from there.

Not managed to get the Pajero dirty yet but that should be changing very soon so I can find the limits of the thing and have some fun doing it.

Hopefully the CRB check will come back OK and I can become operational and start helping out.

Jim Wallace
08-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Hello and welcome JK Im sure Bob will have you operational soon.

BobWessex
08-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi Joe,

glad you enjoyed it, if you think we cover a wide area you should join Powys :lol: :lol: .

Pete Chambers
08-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello. sounds like you made a good choice (or two) first on joining us, and second on a reliable motor, more than i can say for my disco which has just killed a 3 week old alternater :(

Nice to see you here, and will see you soon no doubt

Tim Jones
08-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi Joe

If your into Pajero's ,, it worth speaking to Jim Hancock (should have been at the induction day, today) he runs and involved with Lanes and tracks, and the Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club,, http://www.lanestracksandtrails.co.uk/p ... club/pocuk (http://www.lanestracksandtrails.co.uk/plympoc-greenlane-club/pocuk)

Got a few of them stuck yesterday :lol: at a Drive round day, NR Wellington

Jamie_Hewison
09-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi and Welcome!

peter willis
09-03-2009, 11:16 AM
hi mate and welcome to the group

stephendrabble
10-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Hi Joe

hope you have a great time here..

I missed the meeting, way to busy. hopefully the next one.

then i can get out and help

reddwarf9
10-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi! from newbie to newbie :lol:

lee sund
12-03-2009, 02:41 PM
hi mate, nice to see you made it onto here :)