PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Frome Somerset

Russ laye
30-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Hello all

Russ Laye from East Somerset.

My 4x4 is a pretty standard Jeep Cherokee 03 plate, with full underbody protection and AT Tyres, used as an every day drive and greenlaning.

It will be reciving some much needed mods later this month.

Jim Wallace
30-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello and welcome Russ

stephendrabble
30-03-2009, 04:29 PM
welcome Russ

Pete Hallett
30-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi Russ,

I live in Glastonbury :D

I hope you dont know those hooligans that race around frome in off road prepped 4x4`s :)

I nearly had one of them go up the back of my ambulance the other day :twisted:

Im sure your not if your sensible enough to join an organised group :D :D

Welcome :D :D

Russ laye
30-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Pete

Im afraid Ive come across those idiots more than once, when we had the snow they were screaming round car parks, the floods causing bow waves that were going into peoples houses and they have even destroyed greenery behind KFC by driving up and down the banks.

No I dont know them, and dont want to.

Moderated 02.04.09

Jamie_Hewison
31-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Russ Welcome to the forum!

glad to hear you dont associate with idiots like that, they give us all a bad name! :x

Russ laye
31-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Jamie

Yep totally agree with you, see a slightly modded 4x4 and out comes the size 10 Tar Brush

Pete Hallett
31-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Pete

Im afraid Ive come across those idiots more than once, when we had the snow they were screaming round car parks, the floods causing bow waves that were going into peoples houses and they have even destroyed greenery behind KFC by driving up and down the banks.

No I dont know them, and dont want to.

Xcellent news, they have been reported by several people around frome. I didnt realise they had done damage around that area :evil: :evil: :evil: . Makes you wonder what damage they have done elsewhere away from the general public eye! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Be interesting to know where they go to do theyre so called "off roading" as theyre vehicles are always caked in mud and im sure whatever they do is not loegal.

As i said you wouldnt be joining an organised group if you were one of them ;)

Pete Chambers
02-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Most of the muck is from illegal hare coursing, or Longleat forest, or the old quarrry just outside of Nunney. I know who they are but have nothing to do with them.

Moderated 02.04.09

Russ laye
02-04-2009, 09:35 PM
For those of a sensitive nature put on channel 4