PDA

View Full Version : Never Fear.... Dave is here....

Dave_M0YAA
26-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Thats right, do not be frightened..... try being terrified or petrified. :geek:

I'm Dave, I live in a small mud hut in a hovel called Risca just north of Newport. I drive a LWB Vauxhall frontera 2.4i (sure the "i" means "it normally works as it should but every so often does something totally out of character).

I've owned it for several weeks now and have solved most of the faults, the big one will be the sump gasket deciding my oil needs fresh air :roll:

I'm in the process of joining the Welsh group but my vehicle is not 100% ready yet. Need a rear tow point.

By day i'm a mind mannered... pfft, who am i kidding, i'm an annoying, sarcastic b******d of a bus driver who enjoys insulting people without them noticing.

My other interests include anything made by Vauxhall before 1999, large read buttons and displays with plenty of flashing lights and meters on them, radio comms and computers.

I'm also becoming active in a local RAYNET group as and when time permits.

I also have a rather obscure sense of humor, you might have noticed.

Take me as i am and as i come across, expect nothing and your disappointment shall remain at a low level.

Dave

Andrew Whitworth
27-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Welcome mate,

Jim Wallace
27-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum we have our next South Wales meet 7th May hope to see you there.

Paul_Humphreys
27-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Hi Dave, was hoping to meet you at the weekend.

Paul (from the CB forum)

Dave_M0YAA
28-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Welcome mate,

Thanks mate, glad to be here.

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum we have our next South Wales meet 7th May hope to see you there.

I certainly will, i'm off all week woohoo (pm sent btw). Bad bit is 01/05/09 i have to make another contribution to the Government pot-hole preservation fund. £100+ for a small disc of paper...

Hi Dave, was hoping to meet you at the weekend.

Paul (from the CB forum)

Likewise mate. I've told Mark and various others next one i'll book off so guaranteed attendance. Gutted i wasn't there.

Think i let Mark down too by making a promise i didn't keep...