PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Milton Keynes newbie...

Darrenv
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi all,

I actually live in Bedfordshire, and work in Buckinghamshire!!

But I have joined the Northants respose group, as they were very welcoming, and had a few memebers from MK.

Noone at BORG has ever replied to my mails so who knows whats going on there!!

But i am happy to help out anywhere I can.

darrenv

NH52

paulydisco
10-08-2009, 03:11 PM
ello m8 another n44 member

Chris C
10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi Darren,

Good to see you on here as well!!!

Northants don't have a problem if you join any other teams as it's all for the same end goal and cross training is a positive as far as we are concerned.

Try and get down to the pub meet @ The Billing Mill, Great Billing, Northampton if you can 7.30pm. We are doing a session on map reading followed by food and drink if your up for it

Darrenv
12-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi,

I would have come to the meet on Thursday, but i have a house viewing, so i wont make it this time. Hopefully make the next one.

Darrenv

DazaV NH52

Tony Ferrari
12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Darren

Most groups are pretty cool about where members live, here in Hertfordshire we have two members in Bedfordshire and one in Essex (but all just over the border) and one who is a student so based in Southampton during term time. At the end of the day it's where you are able to respond to that's important.

There is a group potentially in Bedfordshire run by the Beds, Herts and Cambs Land Rover Club (of which I and several Hertfordshire 4x4 Response members belong to anyway) but still in the early stages.

Their efforts have not been helped by the dissapearance of Bedfordshire itself into three separate Unitary Councils, each with their own Emergency Planning Teams :roll: