PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Check your profile

BobWessex
02-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

Currently we have quite a number of forum members who are not asociated with a team, there can be various reasons for this.

1)You may be just browsing and looking for information,

2) you may belong to a user body or 'colleague service' in which case please post and say "hi from xxx"

3) you may have just been passiing through or not liked what you saw-- there is a small number of members who registered but have never logged in since.

If you update your profile, for instance join a group as a result of posting on here or simply fill in the fields, ADMIN should be notified automatically but just to be 100% sure please drop me an E-mail

All response team members should be able to view the general chat forum (http://www.4x4response.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=18) . If you can't please let us know.

David Sparkes
04-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi,

I've just re-registered, and as part of that process I entered the 'Team' information (guessing at the format) , but not the National Call sign.

Having read a few Admin posts, and found in my emails the National Call Sign allocated to me I've gone into edit my Profile.

I don't seem to have access to either my Team name, or my National Call Sign; neither appear on my Profile or Settings page.

Have I missed something? Or are these fields not enabled?

Looking at other posters I see that, if entered, this information is displayed; but if not entered, even the heading (Team, or National Call Sign) is not displayed. Perhaps if they were, and set to a default of 'Not Advised', it would act as a reminder to posters that they needed to do a bit of housekeeping.

Assuming any access problem is resolved!!

Thanks, David.

Tony Ferrari
04-02-2010, 02:22 PM
David

A quirk of the new format I think, what is your team and call sign? I can then update it for you.

Tony

David Sparkes
04-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Team is 'Peak', I felt the '4x4 Response' part of the name was superfluous in this context, but if it's considered part of a standard format you want to keep, by all means add it.

National Call Sign is PR07.

Thanks.

Tony Ferrari
04-02-2010, 04:45 PM
All sorted and you have been added to the correct groups.

Tony