PDA

View Full Version : which one?

timboh81
06-01-2010, 10:37 PM
I wonder if u can help me..

Ime situated near enough on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border.

I would love to offer myself and my 4x4.. but what would be the group i need to apply to. As ime in the middle idealy it would be both so i can be as much help as poss, as i have a fully equiped swb pajero with winch muds cb etc.. i am a farmer so plenty of off road experiance, and not shy off hard work.. and i am available virtually 24/7..

Plesase advise..

Thanks Tim

TimChilde
06-01-2010, 10:44 PM
While I reckon you have a choice of 3.....and you'll have to work out which is nearest/most appropriate.

Don't forget, you can join one group, but still 'help' the neighbouring groups.

Around you are;

West Midlands (just starting up - and the one I'm in)

Gloucestershire & Worcestershire

Herefordshire

I'm sure people from the other 2 groups will pop up here to try and get you to join ;)

timboh81
06-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Don't forget, you can join one group, but still 'help' the neighbouring groups.

Humm didnt realise that but now u have said it makes scence.. ;) .. as u say i have the choice off a few. dont really mind what one tbh i just want to help out whenever/wherever i can...

Tony Ferrari
06-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Tim

The easiest way could be to see which group meets the closest to you:

Gloucestershire & worcestershire details here:

http://www.gloucestershire4x4response.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35&Itemid=101

Not sure about the other groups but I'm sure someone will let you know soon enough :D

Cheers

Tony

timboh81
06-01-2010, 11:31 PM
ok yes gd idea.. thanx for that.. i shall wait and c.. ;)

peter willis
07-01-2010, 01:22 PM
hi tim if you like any info about gloucestershire/worcestershire group mail me or pm you e-mail

as i am the membership officer of the group and like said before no matter what group you join we all help each other out when needed

so would be down to you to which one to join see what we all offer feel free to come along to one of our pub meets all groups have them and details on there web sites take a look hope to see you soon

what ever you decide

pete

timboh81
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Was just trying to find out where the hereford group meet up (is it monthly??) but it seems the sites are haveing probs. :evil: .. just want to get registerd with some one now to help out...

Teresa Herefordshire
08-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Sorry, I've been slow this evening and we're fighting for you! :D

You can't be far from me if you're on the border of Worcs and Herefordshire. I'll PM you with my number.

Herefordshire have a meeting for all members approx every two months, held in Hereford, one coming up at the end of January. date to be confirmed.

Teresa Herefordshire
08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks for PM. You're about 3 miles from me! Excellent! :D

PM sent.