PDA

View Full Version : Hi

joncorry
07-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Hello from another new member.

I'm not a member of my regional group yet (NW-England) but I will be soon. I'm based in Cheshire and run a Range Rover 4.0 (P38) which is largely standard apart from being converted to run on LPG.

What prompted me to join up is the weather! Special news programmes all bring it home how lucky I am to be able to venture out when the roads are so bad. Indeed, I've been pulling out neighbours out of their drives and onto the main road, even pulled a chap out of a ditch on Skye last week when I was up on holiday!

Cheers, Jon.

Simon-Loughborough
07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
welcome to the boards it is very busy out there at the minute for a lot of teams so the response on here might be a bit quiet but we are all glad you have joined us

Simon

LE01

joncorry
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome chaps, I can appreciate just how busy everyone is out there! I don't have a huge amount of off road experience yet although my stag do last year was a day with Kankku in the Lakes!

nigel leyland
07-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the fold mate, don't be bothered about lack of experience....what ever group you decide to join they will ensure they have you up to spec in no time :D

Nigel.

Teresa Herefordshire
08-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Welcome John! Hope you get settled in with the NW group soon.

I'm up in Warrington once or twice a week lately and see lots of Range Rovers! But most are very blingy! :D

Kankku's not cheap is it! :shock: Nice area to drive round though.

Give me a flash if you see a green Disco with 4x4 Response stickers! :D

Tony Ferrari
09-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the welcome chaps, I can appreciate just how busy everyone is out there! I don't have a huge amount of off road experience yet although my stag do last year was a day with Kankku in the Lakes!

Never mind :lol:

The ones with the orange vehicles don't exactly have a great reputation for responsible green laning in the Lakes.

But clearly you weren't overly affected and have seen the light, welcome to 4x4 Response