PDA

View Full Version : Another one here

Rikki-UK
08-01-2010, 02:16 PM
In the process of signing up for 4x4RNE, to help extend their coverage in the Teesside area I have a number of RNE members on my facebook as they know the chap who services and repairs our 4x4's and thought I should do my bit even though I am only available on weekends.

Car wise - ones a bog standard Sportage. not the best 4x4 I will admit but it was cheap :) and so far its got me through everything the winter has thrown at it ( I live in a small village that hasnt seen a gritter since before Xmas).

and the wifes runabout which will be called on for more extreme emergencies is a 1967 Series 2A Landy , that is currently undergoing a Full restoration, hopefullly be on the road by next winter.. but no guarentees :)

nigel leyland
09-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Hi Rick,

We'll be more than glad to have you onboard, is the restoration the one I've been following online?

Nigel.

Rikki-UK
09-01-2010, 08:03 AM
If the one your following is called Bertha, then yes thats ours.

trying to arrange child care for Monday night to make the meet at South Shields but no luck yet :(

nigel leyland
09-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Rikki,

If you're going to have a problem getting to the meeting......add me to your facebook page, should find me no problem with a search or through mutual friends :D

And I'll try and sort you out over the weekend if I can get the motor sorted. (long story)

Nigel.

phil_shinyheed
09-01-2010, 08:28 AM
hello rikki

Pete Chambers
09-01-2010, 09:33 AM
May i take the oppourtunity to welcome you to the association, and the forum, hope you have fun with us :D :D

Rikki-UK
09-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome Pete

Cheers Nigel, got the forum filled in, and just need to get a CB (probably have to flea bay for a cheapy)... weekdays are very difficult for me, so my attendance will probably be mainkly weekends. Facebook request sent

Hi Phil Mate :)

Rikki-UK
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Also the RNE forum isnt sending out activation e-mails :( so cant validate my registration any one you know that can take a look? )

nigel leyland
09-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Tis done, you should now have limited access......and fuller access in the not too distant :D

Nigel.

K88 MUD
09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Hello Rikki ;)

Rikki-UK
09-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Hey Richie... .. things you get me roped into :)

Was nice to see you and J yesterday, sorry forgot to say the happy new year thingy.. must be my old age :)

Just to let you know am nipping up to drop of the membership form etc tomorrrow, so you better get those hammers moving on Bertha and stop going out to play in the snow :)

K88 MUD
09-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey Richie... .. things you get me roped into :)

Was nice to see you and J yesterday, sorry forgot to say the happy new year thingy.. must be my old age :)

Just to let you know am nipping up to drop of the membership form etc tomorrrow, so you better get those hammers moving on Bertha and stop going out to play in the snow :)

Lol..............its bloody slow mate and not going as planned but you will be happy im sure......the pub meet has been canceled tho.

Rikki-UK
09-01-2010, 08:45 PM
......the pub meet has been canceled tho.Yup I saw, which is why I am nipping up tomorrow to South Shields to drop them off.

K88 MUD
09-01-2010, 08:57 PM
......the pub meet has been canceled tho.Yup I saw, which is why I am nipping up tomorrow to South Shields to drop them off.

Nice one......get to meet our leader in the flesh :lol:

nigel leyland
10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Rikki (Rikki-UK) is now a full 4x4RNE member.....can any of the admins please amend where required, thanks, and Rikki....get yer profile adjusted. :D

Nigel.

K88 MUD
10-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Nice one Rikki :P

Rikki-UK
10-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Rikki (Rikki-UK) is now a full 4x4RNE member.....can any of the admins please amend where required, thanks, and Rikki....get yer profile adjusted. :D

Nigel.

Profile adjusted, will update with the membership number when I get it

K88 MUD
10-01-2010, 04:15 PM

Nigel.

Profile adjusted, will update with the membership number when I get it

Ive been a member for 3years plus and i dont know what my number is or my call sign :oops:

nigel leyland
11-01-2010, 12:32 AM
You not been issued a membership card Richie? membership/call number is on it....NExxx....

If not I'll get it sorted with Di for you, possibly sat awaiting collection!

Nigel.

K88 MUD
11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
You not been issued a membership card Richie? membership/call number is on it....NExxx....

If not I'll get it sorted with Di for you, possibly sat awaiting collection!

Nigel.

Cheers Nigel.....maybe because i havent got to the meetings for a while :oops:

nigel leyland
11-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Looks like Di was expecting to see you so held on to it......we'll organise to get it to you soon, but I've told Di to take a long rest while she can and recouperate from this bout of illness.....

Your membership/call number is......NE019

Nigel.

K88 MUD
11-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks like Di was expecting to see you so held on to it......we'll organise to get it to you soon, but I've told Di to take a long rest while she can and recouperate from this bout of illness.....

Your membership/call number is......NE019

Nigel.

Cheers Nigel.....yes Di does need to rest.

phil_shinyheed
12-01-2010, 12:26 PM
richie have you given diane a picture for your membership card, i know thats why ive never got mine, no picture - no card lol

nigel leyland
12-01-2010, 12:29 PM
You don't need one Phil, you're a famous TV celeb! :lol:

Nigel.

K88 MUD
12-01-2010, 12:41 PM
richie have you given diane a picture for your membership card, i know thats why ive never got mine, no picture - no card lol

Valid point mate......its been a while so not sure.....she will let me know im sure :lol: