PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Wiltshire - Another one!

Lennie-Clark
11-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Just thought i'd say hello from Melksham!

Another female :shock:

I have a 300TDI Discovery, Nothing fancy, but it does me proud :mrgreen:

Hope to meet some of you soon!

stephendrabble
11-01-2010, 08:20 AM
ooh two new ones...

great news

more the merrier...

pub meeting will be soon, well i told..

pete chambers is our local man..

Kirsty Jo
11-01-2010, 09:40 AM
hey lennie, welcome. good to have u on board and we are looking forward to ur hubby joining us all soon, hope u enjoyed our day out yesterday, and may we have many more like it together and on our own eventually (when i actually have another 4x4 vehicle, lol). take care and speak soon. x :)

DaveRoberts
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Really local to me... I see another docs check coming up :D

Welcome Lennie

stephendrabble
11-01-2010, 11:14 AM
ive got one set of docs, to check... might be able to do both one same day..

peter willis
11-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Lennie welcome to the site

steve let me know when the pub meet is and were you have it now ?

love to come along and say hi glad to see the groups growing

pete

jason naylor
11-01-2010, 11:37 AM
welcome to the forum.

Pete Chambers
11-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Sorry steve, and dave, docs check done, all paperwork present and correct, oh and mario's are done too. no time to waste when the conditions are as they are. Anyway, welcome to the forum lennie, no doubt i'll see you again soon x

Richard Lay
17-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Dear Members,

I have just registered due to hearing of the groups existence on the radio last week. I live in Swindon and have had some real pleasure enjoying my vehicles abilities in the recent bad weather. The opportunity to help out those less fortunate in a structured way was something I wished to become involved with.

I have a Defender TD5 90 County Hardtop and a Frontera both with a selection of toys. I also have a Series One which was refurbished this year for shows and because it was built in my year of birth. I look forward to meeting people from this organisation and intend to join the Wessex group.

Thanks for the work you do and for showing that 4x4's are not the anti christ.

Kind Regards

Richard

Paul Johns
17-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the Forum http://www.4x4response.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_e_wink.gif

WarrenWE02
17-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Dear Members,

I have just registered due to hearing of the groups existence on the radio last week. I live in Swindon and have had some real pleasure enjoying my vehicles abilities in the recent bad weather. The ability to help out those less fortunate is an opportunity I did not wish to miss.

I have a Defender TD5 90 County Hardtop and a Frontera both with a selection of toys. I also have a Series One which was refurbished this year for shows and because it was built in my year of birth. I look forward to meeting people from this organisation and intend to join the Wessex group.

Thanks for the work you all do and for showing that 4x4's are not the anti christ.

Kind Regards

Richard

Welcome to the fold Richard.

One of our members from North Somerset was out in the snow with us last week in his 51 year old Series 1 (nearly as old as me http://www.4x4response.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_razz.gif ), we have all kinds of 4X4's within the Wessex group and plenty of good natured Marque rivaly too http://www.4x4response.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif .

WessexMario
17-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Welcome aboard to both Lennie & Richard.

Mario

Richard Lay
20-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to hopefully seeing the Wessex members at the AGM

stephendrabble
20-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to hopefully seeing the Wessex members at the AGM

Hi, Or sooner if you come over to Devizes for the pub meet 5 Feb at 8PM..

Steve WE32

WessexMario
20-01-2010, 07:28 AM

There's also a Wilts Team pub night coming up soon:

Friday 5th Feb, 8pm

at the Cavalier, Eastleigh Rd, Devizes, SN10 3EG.

stephendrabble
20-01-2010, 07:29 AM

There's also a Wilts Team pub night coming up soon:

Friday 5th Feb, 8pm

at the Cavalier, Eastleigh Rd, Devizes, SN10 3EG.

I just said that.

But forgot to tell him the PUB..