PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Start A Group For Tayside

jamie.read
28-01-2010, 06:13 PM
hi guys, im looking to get a team set-up for tayside, so i need all the info, templates, consent from admin, ideas on funding etc, etc. got a couple of people interested, posted on a few forums etc. now i need a process to follow

also anyone interested in being part of the group gimme a shout.

Russ laye
28-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi jay

Welcome to the Forum, click here for most of the info you need, contact Bob WE01 for more info.

http://www.4x4response.info/forum/index.php?/topic/700-guidance-for-new-teams-please-read/

jamie.read
28-01-2010, 07:05 PM
hi Russ, i`ve read all the info, been in touch with COTAG, gonna arrange a meeting with the guys who are interested in the next week or two.......... need advice on starting points

Russ laye
28-01-2010, 08:35 PM
hi Russ, i`ve read all the info, been in touch with COTAG, gonna arrange a meeting with the guys who are interested in the next week or two.......... need advice on starting points

Bob is the man to have a chat with.

jamie.read
19-02-2010, 09:04 PM
bent Bobs ear for a good half hour tonight, cheers Bob. just emailing round the guys to sort a proper meeting for next week

BobWessex
19-02-2010, 11:30 PM
No problem, let me know how you get on

jamie.read
25-02-2010, 11:47 AM
well, after my phone call to Bob i emailed the EPO at the local council who mailed back thanking me for the email and accompaying info(i pointed them to the national site), and also saying that it will be discussed at the next meeting of the department.
Now i have everything crossed and await the outcome of the meeting!