PDA

View Full Version : Hello To All And Sundry.

Peter
16-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi,

I look forward to taking part in this forum in some way or other both practically and spoken. I have a Subaru Outback and have assisted in flood-evacuation in Cockermouth last year. On a completely different note in a Toyota Landcruiser in the Mojave Desert, I saved the lives of a family of 4 who were stranded.

I've just returned from the Swiss Alps, where I received training in avalanche rescues.

In view of my profession as a Medical Masseur, (30 years), I have had to take CPR lessons and assist in Handicap Transportation.

My body lives in Surrey - my mind in the fells, hills and wide open spaces.

Bests Peter

WarrenWE02
16-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Hi,

I look forward to taking part in this forum in some way or other both practically and spoken. I have a Subaru Outback and have assisted in flood-evacuation in Cockermouth last year. On a completely different note in a Toyota Landcruiser in the Mojave Desert, I saved the lives of a family of 4 who were stranded.

I've just returned from the Swiss Alps, where I received training in avalanche rescues.

In view of my profession as a Medical Masseur, (30 years), I have had to take CPR lessons and assist in Handicap Transportation.

Bests Peter

Welcome Peter,

Are you based in the Cumbria area or elsewhere in the UK?

Regards

Warren

Peter
16-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi,

Bests Peter

Welcome Peter,

Are you based in the Cumbria area or elsewhere in the UK?

Regards

Warren

Sorry Warren, I should have said in my intro that I'm from Surrey which is elsewherehttp://www.4x4response.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_arrow.gif Petersurrey

Alison Haines
17-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi,

My body lives in Surrey - my mind in the fells, hills and wide open spaces.

Bests Peter

Hi Peter

Welcome to the forum, from Ali Norfolk. Tell us more about your rescues?

Did you make amy specific responses during the snow/big chill this winter?

Alison Emergency Planning manager

davemud
17-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi ya Peter

glad to have you on the national site good bunch on here http://www.4x4response.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

I am also from Surrey live in Oxted, I am the treasurer of the SouthEast group.

please use the like and have a look round your local groups web site Southeast4x4response (http://www.southeast4x4response.org.uk/)

Look forward to seeing you some time.

Davemud