PDA

View Full Version : new member

redrascal
17-11-2010, 09:40 AM
hi all, just joined and wanted to say hello., never been on here before but finding my way slowly,. im from dundee. own a landrover discovery v8. pics to follow.

Tony Ferrari
17-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi Jon

There has been some talk of a "Tayside" Group covering Fife, Perth & Kinross, Angus and Dundee City but unfortunately we have not heard anything for a while.

Of course you are more than welcome on here as a potential member, please feel free to look around and find out a bit more about us.

Tony

nigel leyland
17-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Jon,

Interest is definately picking up in Scotland of late.

Nigel.

redrascal
17-11-2010, 03:49 PM
hi all, thanks for the welcomes. im sure i already know a couple of members on here from other landrover forums. would really like to see a tayside group being set up.. thanks guys.

Tony Ferrari
17-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I got thinking about who it was had suggested a Tayside group and a quick search showed we do already have "Tayside 4x4 Response" listed on this forum, there is only one member asigned to the group at present, which is Jamie Read (http://www.4x4response.info/member.php?u=466) from Glamis, as it was he who first proposed the idea.

You might want to send him a PM to see if anything is happening or to see if he needs support, starting a group can be a tough job!

redrascal
17-11-2010, 04:36 PM
hi, yes, ill do that as i know jamie. hopefully we can get the ball rolling. thanks for having a look for me.