PDA

View Full Version : SD looking to help

Surferdude
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi guys an gals! I'm Surferdude (Ian), some of you might know me from www.hpoc.co.uk . As my user name suggests, I drive a Toyota hilux surf. (had three at the same time at one point! Lol) Lifted by 4inch, diff breathers,and a few modifications to the engine. I'm looking into being a responder in the York/Humber region if possible. Hope to find a group near me that I may be of some use too. I used to be a scout leader, and it's been a while since my skills where tested,but they are there! Lol.

Well, it's good to be here and hope to meet you soon! ;)

Patrick Molloy
03-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Welcome to the forum, Ian :-)

nigel leyland
03-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Welcome Ian, If you take look at the Site Navigation pane over there on the right>>>>>>>

You should be able to find contacts for the Yorks Group, If you are in the York area I think the local meet is at Pickering. Should out if you need any help.

Surferdude
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks chaps! Taking a look at the Pickering group. And looking at a group that's just round the corner too!!! Pickering is bout an hour from me. :(

Mary Sinclair
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Well done mate

nigel leyland
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Which ever is the closest meet for you Ian, I doubt it will make any difference....they are all the same group.