PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny Widnes

BoBo
03-01-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm not a 4x4 responder at the moment, but think I would consider it in the future.
Have read lots of posts about the work and requirements on the D2 Boys Club forum and the Discovery Owners Club, so I thought I'd join and find out for myself.
I'm driving a Discovery 2, 51 plate with a few mods, but as the saying goes, " all the gear and no idea" so maybe a bit of experience is needed first.
Thanks for having me ;0)
BoBo

DuncanS
04-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the madhouse! You will fall into our catchment (the NW team) and our website is nw4x4response.co.uk. Hop on our forum if you haven't already. Next meetup is next week for the manchester area on the 9th at the Tavern on the Hill, Wigan Road, Bolton, Lancashire BL3 4RH. start approx 7/7:30 ish for food, some light drinks and banter.

trevmales
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
welcome. and im d2trev on the discovery boys club when i get a chance to get on there, and its a great thing to do and many teams have a good social side too.

discojohn
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi. As Duncan says, you fall into the Nw area. You are more than welcome to the meet next wednesday.

As for knowing how to use your vehicle and equipment. We can help you out there as well. Either one to one or at one of our training days.

BoBo
04-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks a lot lads for the welcome, unfortunately I'm back to work on Tuesday. I work week on and week off, but will keep popping in to see what's what and maybe get a meet up on the week off.
BoBo