PDA

View Full Version : vectis AGM

flynnoflynn
16-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Vectis held there AGM this evening, many items were discused and finalised,
The contitution was amended and signed off, membership cost and renewal prices agreed
Reflective jacket, vest, response stickers and vehicle I'd numbers all isseued.
13 members attended and We also gaind a new member aswell so it was an alround good meeting.

james.chalkley
25-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Well done chaps, can I ask, has there been any discussion with the festival organisers about this years event and having responders on standby? It was mentioned last year but nothing more was said?.

Regards

James Chalkley

flynnoflynn
26-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Hi jame

Yes we have been in discution with the festival organisers, we will be there again but it will probaly not be as big a mess as last year as they have had to do loads of work on there trafic management plan put lots of car park entrances in and have more fields! If it gets as wet as last year then they will be using carparks in portsmouth and southampton and bussing people over.
If we need mor responers over we will contact the group reps/ controlers to arange depoyments.

Mark

james.chalkley
26-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi Mark

That's great many thanks for clearing that up, obviously with the group change round I wasn't sure if the discussion had been picked up and moved on from where it was last year, there had been a piece on the local news about the event organisers holding a planning meeting with the council and emergency services to discuss this years festival and contingencies yet there was no mention of it on the forum and no one from 4x4response seemed to have been involved..

Regards

James