PDA

View Full Version : new norfolk/suffolk

bill.smith
15-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Hello,

New to the site but have been looking here from time to time for a few years

Grew up in off road driving on two wheels mainly, but have some limited experience in snow, desert, mountain terrain on 4 wheels

My vehicle is a 4x4 Toyota pickup and I am hoping to have a cap on the back soon

Having a look to see if I can get involved and what ways would be best for me and the organization with a view to join possibly

I have a truck, a good bit of camping kit, cb radio and I have had professional training in air crash investigation and some first aid trainings from prior military service

My wife and I also participate in Charity fundraising so we have some ability to do that

I would need some work with the OS nav and H&S for sure

nigel leyland
15-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Welcome Bill, I'm sure someone will be along shortly from one of the groups in your area to help you with finding the best group for you, there may be a few options depending on your exact location. But which you join is entirely your choice, you could take a look in the right hand navigation panel for more information.

suvvey
18-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi Bill

Pop over to Norfolk & Suffolk 4x4 Response's own forum http://www.4x4response.net/discussion-forum.html or drop an email to membership@4x4response.net

Hope to see you around soon :)

bill.smith
19-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks, I have been on the norfolk/suffolk site now