PDA

View Full Version : Evening all.

Twitch
23-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Hi my names James, I'm from Colchester. I drive a suzuki vitara with snorkel, 3" body lift, at tyres, straps & spades + first aid kits. 3" suspension kit on the way and two winches back and front should be fitted in the very near future.
Are there any other response groups in Essex as the only one I can find is the rover rescue group which I don't think I can join unless I stick a land rover badge on my truck :/
If any one has any info that would be much appreciated

Cheers
James

Twitch
23-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Also first aid trained and got a current DBS report.

nigel leyland
23-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Hello and welcome James, I think you may find that many if not all Rover Rescue groups do now accept none Solihull products.......if that's not the case in your area then there will almost certainly be a Response Group local to you. I'm sure those in the know from prospective groups will be along shortly to give you more a definitive reply and some local help.

(please be aware that as a forum user your post are moderated and cannot be viewed until permitted so replies may take a little longer initially, Nigel)

Clive Slade
23-02-2014, 08:59 PM
..... unless I stick a land rover badge on my truck :/

Don't do that, it will become easy to break, and leak oil all over the place...:D

trevmales
23-02-2014, 09:19 PM
welcome along, and as nigel has said most if not all rover type groups take on responders in anything, the club side is some what different of course, but im sure the local reps will pop along to introduce themselves.

UKJeeper
23-02-2014, 09:23 PM
James, welcome. I'm in Essex Rover Rescue. I found that they are open to all and a decent bunch of people. Drop them a line. roverrescue@elrc.info

Nigel Wood Essex RR
24-02-2014, 07:58 AM
James

welcome to the forum, I am the controller for Essex Rover Rescue, drop me a PM or a mail on the address Tim has put above and I will forward you all the details.

cheers

Nigel

andyFisher
24-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the forum from Lincs 4x4 Response

Twitch
25-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome :)