PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

paulw
29-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi everybody,
just joined after being pointed to the forum by greigboy on L200 forum.
Looking forward to a few chats etc.

trevmales
29-10-2014, 04:54 PM
hi welcome along, your posts are currently moderated as you are not a member of a group, im sure a rep will be along shortly, if not on the right hand side of the page is a group list for your nearest group contact details, so until a member please bare with it a moderator will approve posts as soon as poss, again welcome. :D

Greig Gailey
29-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Hi Paul, good to see you made it over, hopefully the Sussex rep will be along shortly

Cheers

Greig (Greigboy)

Alexander SX209
30-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Welcome Paul,

Hope to see you join us soon. There's a Team Meeting next Friday open to all if you are free.
I'm sure someone from the group will be in touch shortly.

Alex

Horseman Extraordinaire
19-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi, just joined and hope to be of service. I have done a lot of Off Road driving in Africa but our "mud" isn't like UK Mud :)
Cheers

Randal

Topgun7
03-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi Everyone, I've just joined. I live in South Wales and I've done a bit of off-roading, on bikes, quads and 4x4. I'm currently a first responder for WAST, so I'd like to develop that by being of some assistance in this group. I've also got a back round in outdoor Activites so in the past I've been quaiified as a swift water rescue technician. I currently provide first aid event cover at some extreme 4x4 events.
That's a bit about myself, I'm trying to find out if the is an active group in the neath area of South Wales.

Thanks
Dai