PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Ianinessex
07-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi to you all. It looks like I am following Alex from the Nissan 4x4 owners club into this group. :D
I am in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex and have just joined the Essex Rescue Rover group, despite not having a Rover. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Ian

trevmales
07-12-2014, 01:09 PM
hi and welcome along, ask your group rep to upgrade you to responder, as currently your posts are moderated, so until a moderator is on line others cant see your posts, this is done asap but depends when a moderator is on, so bare with us, again welcome along.

Clive Slade
07-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi to you all. It looks like I am following Alex from the Nissan 4x4 owners club into this group. :D
I am in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex and have just joined the Essex Rescue Rover group, despite not having a Rover. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Ian
Hi Ian,

Welcome to the "Light" side... At this rate we might have to start a "South East T2 Response" group... Just for when things get really tough out there :D :rolleyes:

Martin
07-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Hello and welcome

Twitch
07-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Evening and welcome ;)

Ianinessex
07-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am still finding my way around here. I have been told that I have been accepted as a member, but have no other information about the group yet.

I hope to get my status changed soon so that I can post and put some more info in the user CP.

Ian