PDA

View Full Version : NORTH WALES FIRST MEETING

Andrew Richards
17-09-2009, 09:14 PM
hi all,

just to say what a turn out thanks for every one who came and even batter thanks to those who signed up as a member hope to see you all soon and together we can push this group forward

thanks again

ANDREW RICHARDS

Teresa Herefordshire
17-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Well done boys, sounds like you had a good evening with lots of interest. Looking forward to meeting you all at Ruthin in a few weeks? :D

Andrew Richards
18-09-2009, 08:25 AM
thanks well if it was not for you T i would never of known about it and pushed for this meeting are you there both days?

Teresa Herefordshire
18-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes, I'm planning to do the second stage of my off road training on the Sunday but going to go on the Saturday to help out.

Based on the other weekends I've been on, it should be a really good event and will be good to see lots of new faces.

Just looking into sorting out a B&B place as I might stay over on the Friday night as well and have a mini-break! :D And it will save me a very early start if I don't have to drive over on the Saturday morning.

By the sound of it you took over the town last night! :lol:

MarkM_Wales
18-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks Andrew and Teresa for making this happen. It was a good evening and over 20 people turned up to find out more about the group and we subsequently signed up 11 new members and quite a few others took away application forms and promised to complete and return within the next few days.

We also have a lot of interest in our next Training and Assessment event in North Wales and I think that it's going to be a busy weekend with a lot of new responders graduating and we have 18 places on our Off Road Driver Training Programme which are filling up fast.

Welcome to all the New Members of the Wales Group.

The plan is now to hold a regular meeting at the Town House every 3rd Thursday - New Members Welcome.

Andrew Richards
18-09-2009, 10:41 AM
yes well i enjoyed my self and sodid the rest, mark hope you didnt get home to late last night,was nice to meet you to, dont think i can make it on the sunday but can on the sat but working on the sunday to get it off so fingers crossed so when do we get our numbers re, PO56?, and our decals,

regards andy