PDA

View Full Version : Profiles

BobWessex
25-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi all,

I notice that we seem to have quite a number of members who according to their profiles are not in any teams.

This indicates either that we have a fair number of folks who are interested in what we do but haven't joined a team, -- in which case welcome and please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

OR

We have a large number of members who haven't updated / completed their profile in which case "slap wrist", as you aren't getting full access to the forum.

Please check your profiles and update them if neceesary - click 'User Control Panel' on the top bar then on the left hand bar click 'profile'

Simon-Loughborough
25-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I have spoken to Andrew at Notts and he has informed me he will supply ny number at the next DOC meeting it will be NM??

cheers

BobWessex
13-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Just bringing this to the top

Tony Ferrari
13-12-2009, 06:16 PM
And a request to anyone who has just registered for a look and is not yet involved with any group.

Can you please update your profile with your location (just the county will do) that way we can get a better picture of national interest and if necessary direct people to their nearest group.

Thanks

Tony