Go Back   4x4 Response UK

4x4 Response UK

4x4 Response UK (https://www.4x4response.info/forums.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.4x4response.info/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Hello from Leicestershire (https://www.4x4response.info/showthread.php?t=5833)

Gareth.LE63 09-09-2018 07:13 PM

Hello from Leicestershire

Hi all,

This is a delayed first post saying hello. I joined the Forums a while ago but accidentally didnt post a hello. Managed to remember my password tonight so hello to all.

Based in Leicestershire with L&R 4x4 Response. Been with them a few years. Thoroughly enjoy responding when I can. Honoured to hold the Assistant Welfare Manager position within my group.

Look forward to being on here more regularly. Thank you.

trevmales 09-09-2018 07:32 PM

hi welcome along
your posts are currently moderated as you are not registered as a responder, ask your group rep to upgrade you as responder and you will see more of the forum and others will see your posts, your posts will be approved as soon as poss so please bare with it.
again welcome.

Gareth.LE63 22-09-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevmales (Post 71346)
hi welcome along
your posts are currently moderated as you are not registered as a responder, ask your group rep to upgrade you as responder and you will see more of the forum and others will see your posts, your posts will be approved as soon as poss so please bare with it.
again welcome.

Thank you - Can I ask who I can approach within my group to get me authorised as there have been a number of changes within the management team (including email addresses etc) recently.

Gareth.LE63 12-10-2018 03:33 PM

Thank you Trev. I have spoken to my group who have put in requests and hopefully I can get full access soon

trevmales 12-10-2018 05:40 PM

I have upgraded you to responder so you should be able to see most areas now.

Gareth.LE63 12-10-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevmales (Post 71391)
I have upgraded you to responder so you should be able to see most areas now.

Awesome - thank you very much.

TimChilde 13-10-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gareth.LE63 (Post 71366)
Can I ask who I can approach within my group to get me authorised as there have been a number of changes within the management team (including email addresses etc) recently.

On the forum, there is a list under Site navigation -> Group Representatives (top right box)

This is a list of those that can change responder status on the forum. Of course, if the groups haven't told us of changes, these will not match the people new in the position - so recent changes may not be reflected.