Go Back   4x4 Response UK

4x4 Response UK

4x4 Response UK (https://www.4x4response.info/forums.php)
-   Come on in (https://www.4x4response.info/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Comms Trouble ref joining local 4x4 Response (https://www.4x4response.info/showthread.php?t=5597)

Lexlee 23-09-2016 02:07 PM

Comms Trouble ref joining local 4x4 Response

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help?
I'm looking to hopefully join up with local 4x4 Response. I emailed an address earlier in the week but have had no reply , so not sure if I have correct email address.
I live near Huntingdon Cambs. (PE28)

Any help in right direction ref contact details would be appreciated .
Thank you

Simon Bentley 23-09-2016 02:19 PM

Hi everyone has been rather busy this week weve had three 2 days shows to attend over 9 days plus set up etc. We have our UK AGM on Sunday and I'll ensure the relevant groups are notified. Was it Hertfordshire or Beds & Cambs you contacted?

Martinwillis 24-09-2016 04:21 AM

Have you tried going through their Facebook page as I believe every group has a Facebook page as well

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Landmark 26-09-2016 12:42 PM

Hi, Not from your neck of the woods but there may well be a delay as there was a big show over the weekend at Stratford involving a lot of groups. It also included the AGM.
If you've contacted via an address on here someone from your area should be in touch soon.
Regards,
Griff

Gordon-Brown 26-09-2016 12:54 PM

Hello Lee,

Your local team is Beds & Cambs, and their web site with joining details can be found here:
www.bhclrc.org.uk/bhc4x4response/join.htm

They meet at ‘The White Horse’, High Street, Southill, Nr Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9LD on the first Thursday of each month.

Alternatively there are other groups nearby, including Northants which already has a few members in Huntingdonshire: www.northants4x4.com/response

Hope that helps.

Warren Dukes 26-09-2016 01:15 PM

Hi Lee,
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully Gordon will have set you on the right track to find your local membership secretary. As Griff pointed out, though, there was a major gathering of groups at the weekend for the AGM and another one the weekend before for the LRO Show at Peterborough, so it might take a day or so for some people to catch up with the 4x4R activities.
If you don't get a reponse in a few days, please contact either Gordon or me and one of us will see where the holdup is for you.
Cheers,
Warren

HT24 02-10-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon-Brown (Post 69251)
Hello Lee,

Your local team is Beds & Cambs, and their web site with joining details can be found here:
www.bhclrc.org.uk/bhc4x4response/join.htm

They meet at ‘The White Horse’, High Street, Southill, Nr Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9LD on the first Thursday of each month.

Alternatively there are other groups nearby, including Northants which already has a few members in Huntingdonshire: www.northants4x4.com/response

Hope that helps.

The BHC LRC now meet at The Green Man, Stanford - SG18 9JD, still the same time and day.

Gordon-Brown 02-10-2016 09:16 PM

I stand corrected: I lifted the information from their web site