Go Back   4x4 Response UK

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010
Website User
Forum Handle: JoeDunn

Default RE: Hello all from Margate,Kent

Hiya teresa and thank you for the welcome.

Unfortunately for some reason when I clicked on the link it would not display for me (some permission error) but never mind.

I'll not be asking those questions and have no intrest in a colour of illumination as long as my current lighting system works I am happy nd have no desire to add anything to it (unless compulsory).

I have a lot of what I would call "basic equipment" that I have collected over then past 8 years or so ranging from 2 tonne to 5 tonne jacks, ropes, chains, shovels, an extremely large first aid kit (old habits die hard i'm afraid) and many other objects which I will probably never use. My current vehicle Is almost structually and mechanically sound I just have a few small jobs left to do. I am very very enthusiastic about this and have been thinking of as many ways possible to help as I can, And I know I may get into trouble for this but I feel it may be relevent so I'm going to post the link HERE. you'll see within this post lots of different points of view but you will also see some suggestions made by myself (jaycraft21) that some members have agreed with but obviously I didn't want to start doing anything until I have officially joined as a paying member and recieved permission/ approval for doing so especially as i don't know what the current arrangements on these subjects are.

As for common sense I think I'm pretty sensable but I will let the folk here see for themselves and make their own judgements. Unfortunately when it comes to spending loads I don't have loads to spend.

Last edited by JoeDunn; 09-03-2010 at 01:07 AM.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Sponsors

» Donate to 4x4 Response
» Online Users: 303
0 members and 303 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,862, 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22 PM.