Go Back   4x4 Response UK

View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016
Website User
Forum Handle: m3dic

Amateur Radio Callsign: M6RRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel leyland View Post
I'm had access to the forums of at least 7 groups at the same time in the past, I've taken part in other groups events, have extended training to other groups and can name at least a couple of responders that have been loaned to other groups.

If the second group you are wanting to become a member of, cannot or does no, afford the above to you then the problem lies there, the last thing you should want to do is to promote the attitude by paying for a second membership fee........now ask yourself if you really want to be a member of that a group.

Yes I agree they should be given support, from the nieghbouring group by facilitating them!

Richard, there is no need for associate membership either......the benefit anyone has outlined can be forthcoming without dual membership.

I'll now leave it at that......
Having access to their forums is one thing. Having "responder" access to them is another.

It's not that they don't but I am guessing all the planning and details are on their forum. Their forum is for members only and I understand and know the reason why it's not them being difficult or anti social.

The issue is that as you say "the benefit anyone has outlined can be forthcoming without dual membership." and while that may or may not be true it just isn't the case the only people that seem to talk to each other from other groups are the trustees/officers. It just doesn't happen.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Sponsors

» Donate to 4x4 Response
» Online Users: 391
0 members and 391 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,862, 1 Week Ago at 11:22 PM.