Go Back   4x4 Response UK

View Single Post
Old 24-12-2009
Group Membership Admin
Forum Handle: Simon-Loughborough
Leicestershire 4x4 Response

National Callsign: LE01
Default Re: Leicestershire Response

No problem at all re members Number (Roger)as me LE01 (( MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS TO BE GIVEN OUT FROM THE FIRST MEETING ONWARDS AS AND WHEN JOINING FEES ARE PAID))I think the 29th an would be good as give us a little more time to get the word about,

Team fee's paid and insurance fee's as well upto 10 members for a start confirmation sent to Tony re this.

Roger I will need a photo of you head and shoulders only Please so I can start to sort out the membership cards (Don't worry about it as I will bring camera to first meeting and do it from there) plus any other people that wish to join.

The first year joining fee's will be £23 break down being admin £5 covering membership card and possible stickers (i am looking into them already) where I can buy them in bulk shall I say and the balance goes towards insurance etc

I have spoken to the bank this morning and have got to arrange a meeting re opening an account (name to be confirmed) hopefully leicestershire4x4response. Trish my wife does not want to be in the call out group but is willing to come to all meetings and take the minutes and try to look after the finances.for the team, But all this will be spoken about at the meeting,

I will be looking for somewhere to have the first meeting ie central to all concerned and at the minute it will be looking like west of Leicester area any suggestions please and if you now of somewhere please go and ask if they would be happy with us using them as a meeting place possibley on a monthly basis (leicester is more or less central to out county so somewhere around there would be good) Rik Jonny have you got any idea's please .

Rik & Jonny I could do with a PM both with your full contact details please and would you 2 like to try and sort out a meeting place between you ????

Well to this end I will wish you all a merry xmas and chat from the 30th onwards as I am away from dinner today,

Thanks for your input and forth coming help in this project.

Simon

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Sponsors

» Donate to 4x4 Response
» Online Users: 733
0 members and 733 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 2,862, 18-03-2024 at 11:22 PM.